Monday, August 6, 2012

Under Construction!!! Help, please!

If there is anything I hate more than getting behind a driver going 15 miles an hour UNDER the speed limit, it is construction zone upon construction zone upon construction zone, creating miles upon miles of slow moving, congested traffic, especially when I am on a time schedule, which is usually the case. Well, as much as I hate to say it, this blog is "Under Construction". I will try not to create congestion, but instead I am working on improving mobility and interest.

This is my first blog, and I am only two days in, so I am going to need your help! I want to tailor this blog to your needs and wants. I want it to be be easy on your eyes, easy to navigate, and fun, yet educational. I want you to get the most out of it. I may write this blog, but it is not mine. It is yours! Tell me what you want, how you want it, where, why, when, and what topics you would like to see covered.

I will consider every comment. They are very important. You are very important. This blog is about you. It is yours. What should change? What should stay the same? Comment, comment, comment! It is your time now! Ready, set, comment!

Your Faithful Hard Hat Wearer,

Nishoni L. Harvey
Author, "The Fanatics"

No comments:

Post a Comment